62 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
TEEN, KID, PARENT, GRANDPARENT FRIENDLY
Staying at Trestle Ridge Cabin is not just a vacation, it’s an experience! Enjoy free admissions through Watershed's participation in the Xplorie program valued at up to $250 per day, per night of your stay.
Riding the train is just one possible excursion available through the Xplorie program (based on availability) and The Great Smoky Mountain Railroad is special to Trestle Ridge Cabin. The train crosses Fontana Lake on the historic trestle bridge, and you can actually see the cabin from your seat. You can also see and hear the sounds as the train passes over the bridge, right from the cabin... How neat is that!
The cabin is located in Bryson City, and while the area is known as an outdoor and adventure enthusiasts' haven due to the close proximity to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, NOC, whitewater rafting, Cherohala Skyway, The Tail of the Dragon, waterfalls, quaint small towns, and more, there is plenty of family fun and relaxing to be done at the cabin.
Trestle Ridge Cabin is part of the pristine community called Fontana Lake Estates which has its own private marina. You can bring your own boat, kayaks, SUPs, fishing rods, etc. There is no dock or access to the lake from the cabin but there is parking for a boat/trailer and docks at the marina. The community also features lakeside gazebos and swimming piers you can sign out for a few hours (seasonal), so bring your bathing suit and enjoy a lakeside picnic. *Please note the lake levels are controlled by the TVA so the lake levels vary by season.
Now time to enjoy a peaceful day at the cabin...
First, send the kids to the lower level and let our theater, game room, and wi-fi entertain them. Here the kids can enjoy movie theater-style seating and sound on an 82" Smart TV, the pool table, LED air hockey, darts, foosball, and more.
Enjoy the main level of the cabin - relax on the large, covered deck looking out at the mountains, the Trestle Bridge, and Fontana Lake. Listen to the sound of the steam engine train whistle from the ride you took the day before. Grill and chill - rain or shine. A large TV in the main room provides streaming entertainment and there is a DVD player with a variety of movies to choose from to unwind.
The main room has an open floor plan so the cozy gas fireplace and floor to window picturesque views can be enjoyed throughout the dining room and kitchen too. The kitchen has all new appliances and is stocked full of amenities for those who love to cook. Those who enjoy a nice pick-me-up will appreciate the k-cup combo coffee machine and complimentary cups provided. The main level also features two main bedrooms that both have a queen-sized bed in them. Each has its own private bathroom with walk-in showers.
The second level even has more places to relax. As you climb the stairs you will see a beautiful loft sitting area that overlooks the great room and out the picture windows. It is a great place to read a book and take in the views. There are also two loft bedrooms that share a bathroom on the second level. One of the rooms has a queen over queen bunk bed and the other a twin XL over a queen bunk bed. These rooms are special and unique because there is a kids' loft area that can be reached from them. The kids' loft area features a beautiful Smoky Mountain mural painted by the cabin owner's daughter, toys, games, and bean bag chairs.
Finally, enjoy the hot tub on the outdoor bottom patio for ultimate relaxation. Or light a fire in the outdoor fire pit, make some smores and look for shooting stars. The lower inside level is not just for the kids and is a great place for adults who like to have fun too. As mentioned above it features movie theater-style seating with a huge TV, foosball, family-sized pool table, darts, board games, a poker set and there is even a small bar with an ice machine and a Pacman arcade game with 60 games on it. Fun times ahead!
Trestle Ridge Cabin was exquisitely built and thoughtfully planned out and is a great place for the entire family (including those dynamic teens). The whole cabin is set to entertain everyone of all ages!
- High-speed internet (Facebook, TikTok, other teens' stuff when they say are bored)
- Movie theater room: DVD/BluRay, 82” TV with streaming capability, LED-highlighted leather movie theater seats, and Bose surround sound
- Game room: Full-size LED air hockey, foosball, electronic dartboard, family-sized pool table, PACMAN Arcade Game
- Popular board games: Cards Against Humanity, Clue, Harry Potter, Monopoly. Fortnite
- Large foam lounger bean bag chairs - 5' & 7'
- Bathroom and walk-in shower in basement
- Firepit, firewood, makings for smores, hammock
- Play loft accessible from both loft bedrooms
- Games & toys – wooden train set and carpet playmat, Candy Land
- High chair and plastic cups, plates
- Bean bag chairs
- Disney movies and other kid’s movies
- Shared bathroom in loft with tub/shower combo
- Walk-in showers, tall toilets
- “Old-fashion” games- Tic Tac Toe, Checkers, Family Feud, Poker, Sequence
- Listen for the steam engine whistle echo through the hills
- Two main level bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry with zoned heating/cooling separate from great room/kitchen
- Gently sloping gravel walkway to firepit and patio area
- Game room (as above) plus ice machine, round card table, corn-hole game
- Great room open to kitchen with plenty of seating for all
- Basement door (to keep those teens in)
- Hot tub (7 person) on back patio
- Firewood provided for fire pit
- Comfy seating and grill on large, covered back deck overlooking Fontana Lake and the train trestle
- K-Cup machine with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate k-cups included in case you forgot yours
- Spices, all small appliances, dishes, cookware, and wine glasses provided
- 55” streaming capable TV in great room and master bedroom
- Loft sitting room with its own heating/cooling zone
- 2 loft bedrooms – queen over queen bunk and twin over queen bunk- shared bathroom with dual sinks
Pet Friendly (maximum weight 50 lbs.)
Fontana Lake Lodge